5 May 2012

before rubbish transformation



Recently, my major task is focusing on retouching my images by photoshop. There is always some unexpected dust on the film and the whole process seems never end. Seriously, that 4x5 films are really that big to contain uncountable dust!!!

At the same time, i still need to finish my trash sculptures before the assessment. After spending a lot of time polishing and filing, john tells me they are all ready to do the patina. Through considering for a period of time, instead of using one colour to link all my pieces,  i decide to apply their real colours to each objects such as old yellow banana peel and white grey styrofoam chips box. These pictures are their final stage of being obvious bronzes objects so i take some photos to memorize it. I hope all the process goes well and have some good looking trash in the end!































No comments:

Post a Comment